top of page
Signing Contract

Transactional Funding For Wholesale Investors





100% Transactional Funding Nationwide 

 Includes Purchase Price, Closing Cost and Fees!

There are no up-front fees with our transactional funding program, and we can close your deal on a very short notice! We will fund 100% of the entire purchase price and closing costs. Our clients come to the table with no money down!

What is Transactional Funding:

Transactional funding is a short term hard money loan that wholesalers utilize to quickly buy and resell investment property the same day. Transactional funding is often called a “double close” or a “AB-BC” transaction. Where the seller of the property is Party A, the wholesaler is Party B, and the end buyer/investor is Party C. Party A sells his property to Party B, and the same day, Party B (you) sell the property to the end buyer, Party C.

Transactional Funding For Wholesalers Program Highlights:

– No Credit Check!

– No Up Front Fees!

– No Down Payment!

– No Appraisal Required!

– No Employment Verification!

– No Income Documentation!

– No Bank Statements!

– No Liquid Asset Documentation!

– No Prior Experience!

– Prior Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Short Sale OK!

Why do I need transactional Funding or when is it needed?

Wholesalers tend to use transactional funding for mainly three reasons:

  • The property that the wholesaler wants to buy is not assignable to a third party. Meaning the property, the wholesaler is planning to flip, “assign” to end buyer is most likely owned by a government agency, REO, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac etc.

  • Credibility to the transaction. When a wholesaler uses transactional funding, it allows the seller to perceive that they are cash buyers at the closing table, rather than dealing with scheduling cash investors to show the property, (which sometimes upsets the seller) and hoping they close on time.

  • Non-disclosure of assignment fee. There are times where as a wholesaler, you will make a great deal of profit on a wholesale deal, and the end buyer may not want to do the deal because he sees the assignment fee is too high. When you choose transactional funding, the profit on the deal is not disclosed on the closing statement.


Is there a minimum or maximum transactional funding amount?

We do not have a minimum amount, but our maximum amount is $1,000,000

What are your Transactional Funding Fees?

We do not have any upfront fees, just a 2% transaction fee - Deals over $600,000 will be 1.5% transaction fee

What are the transaction funding approval requirements?

We do not run your credit or ask for any bank statements or tax returns.

What's Needed to Fund Your Deals? 

1.) Completed application - No social security number needed, we will not run credit.

2.) AB and BC executed contract

3.) Copy of Drivers Licenses

4.)Title company contact info

5.) LLC Docs (entity docs, certification of formation, company agreement, EIN Documents, articles of incorporation, Certificate of Good Standing, etc) (we are not able to lend to series LLC's)

Ready to Get Started?  Contact our office at 480-454-5661 or Request Complete the form below.  

100% Extended Transactional Funding

What is Extended Transactional Funding?

Our Extended Transactional Funding Program allows a wholesaler to purchase a property when they don't yet have an end buyer in place, when the end buyer needs additional time to close, or when "whole-taling" is the exit strategy.  

Program Summary

  • We will fund 100% of purchase price and closing costs up to 80% LTV in non-judicial foreclosure states and 75% in judicial foreclosure states.  


  • Available in larger metro areas of:  Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina & Virginia.

  • Loan Term:  3 months

  • Credit Score of 700+ Required​

  • Minimum Funding Amount:  N/A

  • Maximum Funding Amount:  $150,000

  • Appraisal Required.  Closing time is 10-15 business days from the time we receive application

bottom of page